since 1995 of release
Repair and car operation
KIA of Sefia / Noise/range
+ 2. Engine
+ 3. Greasing system
+ 4. Cooling system
+ 5. Power supply system and release
+ 6. Fuel system
+ 7. Ignition system
+ 8. Coupling
+ 9. Mechanical transmission
+ 10. Automatic transmission
+ 11. Axes and power shafts
+ 12. Steering
- 13. Wheels and tires
13.2. Recommendations about replacement of tires
13.3. Check of pressure of air and condition of tires
13.4. Palpation of wheels
13.5. Shift of wheels
13.6. Balancing of wheels
+ 14. Brake system
+ 15. Suspension bracket
+ 16. Body
+ 17. Central air
+ 18. Electric equipment
Pay attention to the following recommendations about removal and installation of tires on rims.
1. Be careful, that at installation not to damage an internal lateral surface of a rim of a wheel or external edge of an internal lateral surface of a seat of the tire.
2. A wire brush or an emery paper clear all rust and/or dirt from an internal lateral surface of a rim of a wheel.
3. Cleaning of aluminum rims carry out with use of only a soft fabric.
4. Remove from a tire protector everything extraneous subjects, such as pebble, glass splinters, nails etc.
5. Check correctness of installation of the gate.
6. For check of tightness use soap solution.
7. If tire replacement on an aluminum rim and use of steel tools, for an exception of damage of a disk is carried out, between a disk and the tool lay a rubber protective insert. Work carry out on a rubber mat, instead of on a firm surface.
8. Installation and repair of tires demands the special tool and professional skills. Professionals should carry out these works only.